Clerk Harrell Installed to Serve on 2023–2024 Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers Executive Committee
OCALA, Fla. (June 20, 2023) – Marion County Clerk of Court and Comptroller Gregory C. Harrell has been installed to serve on the 2023–2024 Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers (FCCC) Executive Committee. Clerk Harrell was installed as the association’s incoming Treasurer during FCCC’s Summer Conference on Wednesday, June 7 in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
The 2023–2024 FCCC Executive Committee members include:
• President, Barry Baker (Suwannee County Clerk of Court and Comptroller)
• President-Elect, Tiffany Moore Russell, Esq. (Orange County Clerk of Court)
• Vice President, Doug Chorvat, Jr., CGCIO, CPM (Hernando County Clerk Court and Comptroller)
• Treasurer, Gregory C. Harrell (Marion County Clerk of Court and Comptroller)
• Secretary, Matt Reynolds (Putnam County Clerk of Court and Comptroller)
This will be Clerk Harrell’s second year on the FCCC Executive Committee, and he will serve a one-year term as the association’s Treasurer.
“Serving the interests of Marion County residents in their Clerk’s Office at not only the local level, but also the state level, has been, and continues to be, a worthwhile endeavor,” said Clerk Harrell. “The people of Marion County can rest assured that our local issues and concerns are being heard and addressed not only here, but statewide.”
Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers is a statewide, nonprofit member association composed of Florida’s Clerks of the Circuit Court and Comptrollers. FCCC provides local government support services, technical assistance, and accreditation opportunities for all members of the association. To learn more about FCCC, visit www.flclerks.com.