The Sales Tax reports provide specific detail related to expenditures for the One Cent Infrastructure Sales Surtax which began January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2020. These reports list all projects of the Board of County Commissioners that are funded by the Sales Tax Initiative. You will also find a copy of the original 5-year plan and all subsequent amendments that have been adopted.
A department number appears in the report under the heading (FUND/DEPT). To find the corresponding project name please refer to the project number listing under related items. The County's fiscal year is October - September, and the expenditure reports are posted on our site monthly.
More information can be found on the Marion County website at https://www.marionsalestax.org.
Five-Year Plan and Budget Information
- 160419-OriginalApprovedExpenditureDetailItemBudget.pdf (745.0 KBs)
- 161206-RevisedExpenditureDetailItemBudget.pdf (640.5 KBs)
- 160419 Approved Schedules.pdf (300.1 KBs)
- 161206 Sales Tax Project Adjustments.pdf (3.8 MBs)
- 161206 Revised Schedules.pdf (457.6 KBs)