- Non-use of tobacco products one (1) year prior and maintain non-use tobacco products for duration of employment and complete the Compliance Affidavit. You may complete the Compliance Affidavit in Administration, Room 201 Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or download from website and bring in notarized Compliance Affidavit. Your application will not be considered for employment until our office has a notarized Compliance Affidavit on file.
- Authorized to work in United States
- High school diploma and/or GED
- Successfully complete a computer skills assessment which includes a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute. You are required to complete the computer skills assessment in Administration, Room 201 Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. You will not be considered for an interview for employment unless you have completed the computer skills assessment and it is on file in our office along with your application.
NOTE: The applicant is checked through an inquiry into the Florida Comprehensive Case Information System computerized criminal and civil history files.
Application for Employment Forms
- Employment Application Form - Download the application. Open the downloaded file, fill it out, then click the Print option. In the Print menu, select "Save as PDF." Once you've done so, you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employment Application fillable.pdf (740.9 KBs)
- Non-Tobacco Use Affidavit - The Marion County Board of County Commissioners and the Clerk of Court adopted a no tobacco use policy for new applicants. You will be required to print out the form, complete it and have it notarized before any interviews. Non-Tobacco Use Affidavit - Fillable.pdf (131.5 KBs)