The annual comprehensive financial report (ACFR) of Marion County, Florida is posted for the fiscal year ending September 30 of the prior year. To the best of our knowledge and belief, the information presented is accurate in all material respects, and is reported in a manner designed to present fairly the financial and results of operations of the various funds, and component units of Marion County.
For more information on local governmental reporting and to see information reported by other entities in the State, go to the Florida Department of Financial Services website at https://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/aa/local-governments or the Florida Auditor General website at https://flauditor.gov/pages/efile_reports.html.
- 2022 Marion County ACFR.pdf (8.7 MBs)
- 2021 Marion County ACFR.pdf (17.7 MBs)
- 2020 Marion County CAFR.pdf (10.3 MBs)
- 2019 Marion County CAFR.pdf (11.4 MBs)
- 2018 Marion County CAFR.pdf (10.1 MBs)
- 2017 Marion County CAFR.pdf (22.1 MBs)
- 2016 Marion County CAFR.pdf (42.2 MBs)
Prior years may be available upon request.