As the Chief Financial Officer of the County, the Clerk is responsible for the stewardship of the assets entrusted to the care of the Board of County Commissioners (BCC). As such, this includes responsibility for the investment of surplus funds. The links on this page represent the annual report of investments held as of September 30th of the Fiscal Year indicated. The Annual Investment Report is submitted pursuant to the BCC's Investment Policy. The Clerk’s Finance Department will continue to invest the BCC's funds in instruments with the highest ratings as written in the BCC’s Investment Policy.
Annual Investment Reports
The Clerk's investment objective, after Safety of Principle, is Liquidity and then Return. We will continue to observe these objectives while improving the BCC’s return.
- 2016 Investment Report - 2016 Annual Investment Report.pdf (929.7 KBs)
- 2015 Investment Report - 2015AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (571.9 KBs)
- 2014 Investment Report - 2014AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (532.1 KBs)
- 2013 Investment Report - 2013AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (484.8 KBs)
- 2012 Investment Report - 2012AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (603.4 KBs)
- 2011 Investment Report - 2011AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (886.8 KBs)
- 2010 Investment Report - 2010AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (1.8 MBs)
- 2009 Investment Report - 2009AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (1.7 MBs)
- 2008 Investment Report - 2008AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (1.6 MBs)
- 2007 Investment Report - 2007AnnualInvestmentReport1.pdf (251.1 KBs)
- 2006 Investment Report - 2006AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (271.3 KBs)
- 2005 Investment Report - 2005AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (456.0 KBs)
- 2004 Investment Report - 2004AnnualInvestmentReport.pdf (12.8 MBs)